Saturday, February 19, 2011

Capsule Wind-up

Wow, capsule wardrobe challenges have gotten easier for me!  I'm not sure whether it's because of the 30 for 30 I took part in November, or whether it is because I utilize capsules a lot since I generally am away for 4-5 days at least once a month.  Either way, it was a lifesaver this week, showing me that even though our current situation may limit my access to my clothing, it doesn't need to limit my creativity!


And the best part?  I have a few more ideas for outfits still kicking around in my mind!!

Any favourite outfits?  Any outfits you think I should try from these clothes??

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love your capsule week. I think the pink cardigan would look super cute with your layered skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done such a great job with your very limited closet. I hope that you get your house back to normal soon!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that ruffles skirt! I agree with Megan, the pink cardigan with the skirt would be adorable!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the pink cardi with the ruffled skirt - I was waiting for you to do that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!