Friday, February 11, 2011

Friend Friday : Colourific!

I've included Katy's intro on this so you would know what's going on:
This is REALLY exciting because this is the first sponsored post for FBFF. A dozen of our group got a pair of tights from We Love Colors to mix and match for these questions. Hopefully there will be more
product feature/samples in the future. 

1. What color dominates your closet?
It used to be black, but I think green and purple are making a good comeback.

2. If money weren't an issue how would you change the color emphasis in your closet?
I'd actually want to incorporate more colour in pattern form. I think I've got most of the colour basics down.

3. What is your mantra about mixing colors?
I have no mantra, I just go with what lands together and looks all right!

4. For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits?
For the most part, colour comes from a major article of clothing. However, when it doesn't, I usually try to add a belt, or cami to punch it up?

5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe?
DaniellaBella from Keep Warm without a doubt. Long before I read her blog, I used to see her at Trivia nights and think: “Wow, I wish I dared to wear tights that bright” and now that I do, I'm still in awe of her collection!! I also believe a lot of it comes from We Love Colors, too!

PS - Dear We Love Colors: I don't currently own your tights. I'm very jealous of those that do.  I think I'll have to remedy this!  Maybe some kelly green?  A new pair of purple? There are just too many to choose from!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cara!

    Definitely go for purple and be sure to use Kendi's discount code! Our microfibers are 100% our best product and with Kendi's code they're $10 instead of $12. http://kendieveryday.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-to-wear-skirt-in-19-degree-weather.html

    Best,
    Cara (spelled the same way too!)
    WLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks Miss Cara! I have a lot of We Love Colous and they really last, don't stretch out. Worth the cost for sure! Bright tights are the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, don't you wish you could get some free tights like the lucky dozen? How were those people picked?! I would love some of their tights but the cost plus shipping always makes me think twice!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy reading your answers! And wow... I promise I won't complain if anyone swings by my blog to offer me some free tights... ;) I know I have a lot of red and purple dominating my closet, but I've been actively trying to correct it once I noticed the trend. (And black shoes... I won't say how many pairs of black heels I have... but they're all unique and cute in their own way! :) ).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!