Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Last Bed Bug Tip!

We're getting really close to being over and done with this bed bug fiasco, and I couldn't be happier.  My mother, who is awesome, will be coming out on Thursday to help get everything set up, and ironed, and organized, so definitely by March 1, at the absolute very latest, we'll be able to put everything behind us.  In the meantime, though, a round of applause for my mom!!

I can't wait until Monday, when I return to regular outfit posts because I won't have to dig through garbage bags to find clothes!  I do have TWO tips today:

1. No time to throw your clothes in a dryer with a wet towel to steam out wrinkles?  Throw them in the bathroom on the towel rod when you shower!  These pants weren't horribly wrinkled, so putting together my new ironing board pad didn't seem justified (note: don't wash foam ironing pads in really hot water), so the shower method did the trick!

2. Basic outfits get an added kick with coloured shoes! 

I am so drained so this was the only full picture of me (We've got some work to do with my photographer... or find my tripod) where my eyes were open.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE those shoes!!! They are fabulous! And especially with the pink cami. Pink and red are so fun together.

    Yay for awesome moms and double yay for being almost DONE with this bed bug mess!!! You're a trooper!


    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are utterly delightful! I hope I never have to use any bedbug tips! But these are good everyday ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it through all that. I hope to never need the tips, but hopefully those in a similar situation will gain good knowledge from your horrid incident.

    Glad to see you're still posting to the blog. <3 the pink and red, those are super cute shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, those shoes make everything even prettier.
    I am SO happy for you that the fiasco is almost over!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!