Monday, March 28, 2011

Apparently I'm popular... with my sister

I called my sister today, during a somewhat spare moment, and she answered the phone yet: "I don't know what you're wearing today." What I didn't tell her was that spare moment was when I was changing to go out for date night, so I really wasn't wearing anything.

I liked my date night look better, so that's what you get!  I try to keep it simpler on date nights... Scott's a "What's wrong with jeans and a white t-shirt" kind of guy at times, so I try not to go avant-garde or anything. See - I've got jeans... and a white tee... and a blazer... and a belt. and a necklace... and boots (oh ya... I didn't mean to have the black belt showing. I need it to keep my pants up, and I was in a rush to take pics, so I didn't remember to pull my shirt down!)


But off I go for my date!  I sure hope he's a keeper!

7 comments:

  1. You talked to your sister while you were neked? Scandalous!
    Have fun on your date. It can be hard to get dressy-dressy when your date is rocking old jeans and a tee. I think you struck the right balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the belted blazer- what a great shape. Thanks for your super-uplifting comment the other day. It was just the little perk I needed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable with that skinny red belt over the blazer! I love it!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol spare naked moments! I think the red belt and necklace give a perfect touch to a casual date outfit. Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Date night! And nudey chats! It's always awkward when a friend calls and your talking for a while and suddenly you hear them say "wait, are you in the bath?"... um yes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pops of red with this, Cara!

    Hee at being nekkid on the phone - only happens to me in summer. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually the black belt looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!