Monday, March 21, 2011

Stripe my sleeves

Click to see stripe
First of all - thanks for all the wonderful feedback on the hair, yesterday!  I was going to make a how-to video tomorrow morning before work, but then I remembered that a) I am always running late for work and b) I do better with my hair when I'm not paying attention.  Instead, I found the video again (and it didn't take much work: remember the no heat curling technique? It's the same girl!!).

I'm participating in Stripe Week!  This top has a subtle stripe on the arm.  I tried to make it more obvious by pulling out the purple (the tights) and the burgundy (the hat).

And I'm still in love with this jumper dress thingy...

6 comments:

  1. Cute subtle stripes! And pattern mixing to boot. I nearly thrifted a jumper like that - remembering yours. It was too big though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! That dress is so great - it looks REALLY versatile. I am always jealous of you guys who can rock hats. I sadly canNOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be one of my favorite outfits on you, ever. I really love that dress, plus with the top and the fun tights - awesomeness. You look great!!!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think jumper dresses are perfect! The colours are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit!! And jumper dresses are great! The hat is really cool too!! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Melissa, this is one of my favourite outfits on you, Cara! Love the tights, the beret, the jumper. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!