Thursday, April 21, 2011

... but it's a writing day!

If you remember reading my post on dress codes on Melissa's blog, you'll remember I do have pajamas and sweats in my dress code. Of course, these are for days when I'm to be writing. Well, that day is today, and I seem to find myself dressed. Grumble.

Of course I went out for coffee with some former work colleagues, so it doesn't surprise me that much to be dressed.


I also found this shirt at my parents (the purple and black polka-dotted one), so I figured it might an idea to wear it, in hopes of remembering why it's at home and not at home (I still feel a little torn between homes!)

3 comments:

  1. That looks comfy enough to write in but pretty enough to make you feel like you've done something with your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pale pink and polka dots. I think we were on the same page clothing-wise today. I'm also having a work day - paper writing and comic drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute - digging the pastel pink with black. Shoot, I am almost 31 years old and when I go back to my parents' house (quite often; they live less than 10 mins from here and my mom picks up my six year-old twice a week) I have to remind myself that it's not my house anymore! I

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!