Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clean slate?

Good grief - that's the last time I make a joke about people breaking and entering into our apartment when Scott was home!  He got quite the scare last night when someone walked in... evidently they had taken a wrong turn on the way to the laundry room.

I went shopping yesterday. And I don't regret it. A dress, two skirts, two sleeveless tops and a pair of tights later, I feel like I have a better wardrobe to work with this week. Of course, half that stuff did come from a thrift store, so in the process of washing it, I did wash all of the clothes I washed thus far, renewing my interest in them. I know a lot of them weren't "dirty" per se, and if I was at home, I would have probably thrown them on a chair, and worn them a week or so later without issue. It's just wearing them that close together without washing them gives me the heebies. In any event, each of these pieces are from the "suitcase pile" and not the "new clothes" pile!

2 comments:

  1. WHATTT!! That's crazy that someone just wandered in! I'm going right now to check that my door is double locked!! Love the butterfly top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmy! That's pretty scary. Cute butterfly tee. Looks like you've got some great sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!