Friday, April 15, 2011

Friend Friday: Gratitude

This week has been quite monumental for Cara's Closet. I spent my week with quite the swollen ego!  So of course, it was a great week for Katy to choose gratitude for the theme for Friend Friday. However, I didn't feel the questions quite fit for me and my blog, so I'm doing my own spin on them - Katy, I mean no offense!  I love the thought behind it all!

I am grateful for the Melissa, who invited me to do my very first guest post and start off a new feature on her blog! It was overwhelming to see the number of comments, compliments and new names I discovered through the experience.

I am grateful for the number of compliments I got on my own blog this week, between Monday's mystery outfit, Tuesday's Maxi dress, and the suggestions on how to wear a skirt that had been giving me trouble (But I don't think I can "punk" it up - I did the punk thing back in the day, and I just can't pull it off... I'm too girly).

I am grateful for Megan tagging me with a Versatile Blogger award (and not just because it gives me an opportunity to pre-write Monday's post since I'll be doing my supportive-fiance-gig)

I am grateful to all my followers, old and new (hi new people!!), public and anonymous (that's right, I'm mentioning you, you Google Reader lurkers!!)

I am grateful that even on days when I wake up and think "I have nothing to wear" I really just mean: "I have so much to wear that I don't even know where to start".

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Happy weekend, sweetie! Glad this was a good week for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!