Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Attempting Irony?

Can you get more business casual cliché than loafers, khakis, a button down shirt and a sweater?

I've been feeling rather uninspired dressing for work lately. It's partially because of a sudden drop in temperature and increase in wind, partially because I can only pretend for so long that I work in a more formal work environment and going a bit more casual is oh so tempting.


  1. Let's not call this "cliche" and instead opt for "classic." LOVE the purple and those pants are an incredible fit on you, for realz.

  2. Exactly - it's classic. I think the purple helps to brighten things up. Those pants are a perfect cut for you.

  3. So classic and chic! That purple is also a phenomenal color on you.


Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!