Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ending the Day With Sun

Today did not get off to a good start. I woke up still feeling sick (culprit: not the chicken from the nachos, but some questionable deli meat on pizza a couple days ago).
Then my printer ran out of ink as I was trying to get materials together for a meeting I had afterwork.  Changing the cartridge made me late for the bus, which meant I had to drive.
Then, I was in such a rush, I forgot the blazer that I needed to take this outfit from "passable" to "professional".
Then, I forgot to throw my debit card back into my wallet after paying for parking, and ended up without any means to pay for my coffee.
Plus, it was raining, and that just didn't seem to be a good combination for taking outdoor grad pictures tonight.

However, my meeting went well, and as I was walking home, the sun came out. I can't wait to see my grad pics!
In the meantime, here is a pic I took myself when I got home. Cuz, you know, I could.

3 comments:

  1. Yipes, sounds like one of those days, huh? Those are some great bellbottom jeans though. Here's hoping the rest of your week goes better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, those kind of days, sometimes you wish you could crawl back into bed - but at least you ended on a good note! Congrats on your grad - those are some spiffy robes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about those kinds of days. I had one last Monday. At least everything worked out in the end for you. Congrats on your graduation. That's an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!