Thursday, May 5, 2011

Figured out why I'm off my "spot" lately. For one, I apparently am fighting an ear infection.  However, the main cause is the LACK of productivity getting to me. I didn't realize I was one of those people that derived so much from my job. Usually, at this time of year, I'm jumping into full-time work, glad to have been done the stresses of term papers and final exams. This year, "summer" wasn't ushered in by panic attacks and all-nighters. If anything, it was ushered in by the urging to do "less".

But today, I'm going to look life square in the eye, and then kick it's ass. At least until it's time for my massage. Let's not kid ourselves... I may get a buzz off of getting stuff accomplished but I love the mellow from doing nothing!

2 comments:

  1. You look utterly adorable! I love the tunic and leggings on you.

    I'm sorry to hear about the ear infection, that sounds awful. I hope you start feeling better soon!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stripey dress is so perfect! Comfy, cute and ready for a massage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!