Monday, May 16, 2011

My Everest

I took Thursday and Friday off because Blogger had a hiccup, and really, do you need a better reason to not blog? 

Today, I am posting late because I was working hard. You see, I hadn't cleaned my office in, um, a long time. When was the last time my parents were out? End of March? Oh, wait. They drove out with me, so I didn't have time to clean. In other words, it was so long ago, it was pretty disasterous.  Since one or both parents may be out this weekend, and I submitted my entire thesis for my adviser's suggestions, I had plenty of reason to clean, and no reason to NOT clean!!


It really only took 2 1/2 hours, which included filing, re-organizing my school books and re-constructing my "craft centre" (set of drawers). But none the less, it was exhausting, and I'm proud it's done.  So you get the before AND after pictures , in addition to seeing my cleaning outfit!!

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love that feeling of accomplishment after undergoing an organizational task like that? Your pigtails are adorable, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! The feeling of accomplishment after organizing is amazing. You look adorable in your pigtails and black and white! Also I think I have that same tank. I nearly used it as my layering piece today until I realized it was 57F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a ton of work! It's so satisfying isn't it? I just wish it would magically stay that way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!