Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sunday morning

I wore this to church last Sunday, and was very glad I decided to wear the jacket. Turns out the zipper started to split about 2" from the top. It was still maintaining my modesty when I got home (even with some emergency road-side car repairs: always remember to secure that gas cap to avoid getting a "check engine" light), but it is definitely in the "mending" pile. You know, that pile that tends to reach the roof before you do anything about it...

And in case you've been looking for a reason to crack open a bottle of wine, this is my 500th post!  Go me!!

5 comments:

  1. Woo! Congrats on 500. I love the print of the dress. It's perfect for a summer bbq (or church!). Hope you get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Go you!

    I love blazers or jackets with dresses. It's becoming a "thing" with me. :) You look awesome!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! 500! Congratulations Cara! I wonder how many I have done so far!

    Hmmn... good thing you averted a potential wardrobe malfunction - in church!

    besos,

    ML
    I'm Back!
    Please come say hello!
    Twenty York Street

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 500th post, Cara! I enjoy reading your blog. :)

    Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 500 POSTS!!! You are prolific! Well done for not flashing the neighbourhood!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!