FBFF this week is our top 5 summer trends. I'm avoiding stores, after my expensive stop at Value Village Wednesday afternoon (a dress, a tweed vest, two belts and a necklace). Instead, I'm going to list the Top 5 things I will do this summer.
1. Get married in front of our closest friends and family. We're less than a month away, and it's starting to hit me. And I mean that in a good way.
2. Going on our honeymoon. We're headed to Vancouver for a few days for some general hanging out and lollygagging.
3. Moving into our new apartment
4. Finish my thesis and defend it successfully
5. Maybe even getting some time to spend up at Scott's parents' cabin!