Friday, June 10, 2011

FBFF Cara Style

Woohoo! I"m still away!  I stayed at my Grandparents last night, so while I had my laptop, I didn't have internet access. They have the internet, just not wireless and I don't like blogging on other computers. I'm picky that way.

FBFF this week is our top 5 summer trends. I'm avoiding stores, after my expensive stop at Value Village Wednesday afternoon (a dress, a tweed vest, two belts and a necklace). Instead, I'm going to list the Top 5 things I will do this summer.

1. Get married in front of our closest friends and family. We're less than a month away, and it's starting to hit me. And I mean that in a good way.

2. Going on our honeymoon. We're headed to Vancouver for a few days for some general hanging out and lollygagging.

3. Moving into our new apartment

4. Finish my thesis and defend it successfully
From Flickr

5. Maybe even getting some time to spend up at Scott's parents' cabin!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your summer plans will be quite full. Hope everything goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an exciting summer for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!