Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I only care about the jacket*

You know the worst thing about creating a queue of blog posts for when you're going to be gone for a number of days? Having to go back to writing them daily when you return.

We were apartment hunting in the city we'll be moving to in August. At this point, we're back 'home' and waiting to hear if we have been approved. Nausea doesn't even begin to describe it.

I picked up this blazer when we stopped in to visit our parents halfway there. I'd fallen in love with it when I'd been out shopping a few weeks earlier, but I couldn't find my size. I was so happy when I found my size in the store in my parents' town and even happier when it was $20 off!

I can't wait to wear this with my brown sundress later this summer!

*The rest of the outfit? I could do without. But then I'd be kind of naked.

4 comments:

  1. Kind of naked? How do you manage kind of and not totally? Oh right...because there'd be the jacket.

    Don't mind me, I'm just having a conversation with myself on your blog. I need a drink.

    I'm SO jealous over that blazer! I love it! And, as we've noticed, I have a thing for blazers these days. You look super cute!!!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute blazer! I can totally see it over a brown dress or pink dress or yellow! I really need to try belting a blazer more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute jacket! You should totally mix it with some bright colours (turquoise, yellow), not just brown, although of course, that will look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a blazer of happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!