Monday, June 27, 2011

I still love these shoes. However, they pushed me back over the 50 shoe mark. It makes me nervous, given the reduced amount of storage at our new place, but the front closet is twice the size, so I'm hoping that if stuff has to go, it's not the shoes. I'm a little begrudging about the closet space from last week, not so much because of the request, but simply coming to grips with the fact that I've met/exceeded our closet space. While portable closets are an option, my love of clean, open spaces is greater than my need for clothes.

 I've got a headache today, and I've sort of reached my maximum patience for waiting to get to work on my thesis. It's still within the reasonable realm of time for being in committee so I don't have a reason to complain, I just function best when being productive.

Today, to keep with the Dressing My Best plan, I'm going with my back. It wasn't warm enough to go without the hoodie, but none the less, it still works. I know it has some freckles and moles, but it's strong, and it's mine!

5 comments:

  1. Love the stripey skirt and the gorgey blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I do love clean, open spaces, I love clothes more. :)

    You do have a pretty fantastic back, you should be proud of it!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I was just thinking that I should count my shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi się podoba :) naprawdę fajnie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit - feminine and sporty at the same time!

    14 Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!