Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stolen

Another day, another hope for an early morning post.

Sal from Already Pretty wore an outfit similar to this on Monday, and I'm thinking the theme of this week will be stealing outfits from bloggers. (We'll pretend my outfit on Monday was ripping off Tania from What would A Nerd Wear).I've already got the orange / red / blue outfit lined up for tomorrow, having seen three lovely examples of it yesterday (check back tomorrow to see you).

It is more casual than I usually aim for work, but I'm just not feeling it lately. It's too cold for skirts and barelegs. I'm tried of my shoes. And for some reason, my brain has decided sandals are not appropriate for work. (Pumdals are ok. Peep toes are ok. Despite the presence of sandals in office, and my reliance on them last summer, I just can't bring myself to wear them). Everything just says "winter" in my mind. I contemplated brightening this up, but I kind of liked the unaccessorized look.

Of course, now looking at the pictures, I look rather shapeless. Derp. Sal definitely wore is best. Anyway, it does remind me of how long I am... and so that will be my dressing my best feature today!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you look adorable and not shapeless at all! You look like a dancer.

    And stealing outfits is the highest form of flattery! Or something like that. ;)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not shapeless at all! And I think leggings always make an outfit seem more casual. But they also make it seem more edgy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!