Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Two outfit day

The downfall to working half days? You are blogging the outfit that you've already taken off, and some days, you just want to be like: "Ya, that's old news. I've gotta tell you how much I love the shorts I'm wearing now!"

But you'll have to wait a week or two until I'm on my honeymoon and will be pre-scheduling posts.

Instead, you get the dress and jacket and shoes that made me feel frumpy. The first two are a touch large on me, so while I think they're still passable, maybe together they weren't the best choice for my brain. The shoes, being flats, only compounded the problem. But work is over now, and I can look at the pics and pretend I'm happier with them.

And while the jacket does obscure it, I love my collarbone. I inheritted it from my grandmother, who views hers with disdain. I, however, love the straight line of it.

3 comments:

  1. I think the pics come off better than you think. Jackets cover a world of fit issues. I think you look very pretty in brown and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wygląda to naprawdę fajnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look great! I love the contrast of the light jacket with the dark dress.

    I can't believe your wedding is SO CLOSE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!