Friday, July 29, 2011

Going On Safari

Years ago, I started dating a guy in the army. One night, we were chatting on the phone, and he commented that it drove him nuts when people would wear army-inspired clothing, either man up and join the army or get out of the camo and greens. I was wearing these shorts when he made the comment. My response: "I don't think I'm in the army, I think I'm on safari!!"

It seems these days I'm not so much on safari as packing, but nonetheless, it's kind of an adventure. Here, I'm trying to scale Mount Boxes.


This whole packing thing is bringing back bad memories of the bedbug packing. At least this time we're ending up in a NEW bug-free place!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo, congrats on moving. I think people get so up in arms (hah) about fashion inspiration these days. I'm sticking by Wendy Brandes, "Wear What You Want."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Safari Pants!! Stomp those boxes! What an exhausting task! I don't know how you do it without ending up a sweaty mess like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic - good luck with the packing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!