Thursday, September 29, 2011

Brightly coloured date

One thing Scott & I did purposely before we set out our budget was to go out for supper one last time before that became a distant memory (Ok, we do have an entertainment budget, but we both prefer to spend that money on material as opposed to digestible things). I was still in "let's wear all the stuff that's difficult to style for work" mode, and pulled my bright pink skirt. Of course, the instinct is always to pair with black, white or grey. Instead, I threw in purple, and loved it! Sure, white and black did make their appearances, but I definitely felt wow-bang-pow great in this, albeit slightly comical!

6 comments:

  1. You crack me up! Love all the fun poses you do :) The pink and purple look great with the black. It really makes the colors pop!

    You should get the new 90210 series. It's not nearly as good as the original, but it's still pretty juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza! Great outfit, great pose. You always make visiting your blog worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the "casual" poses! I never would've thought of pairing purple and pink together, but they look great.

    14 Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! I love the hot pink skirt. And purple was a good choice. It goes well the with black, which tones down the bright skirt, but still is very Wham-pow! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny and I like your outfit, I love your skirt and that jacket is perfect, the perfect touch! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fantastic! The colours are perfect! The pose is silly! Everything about this is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!