Friday, September 23, 2011

Dudes, I'm uninspired.

I'm still in the whole: "I'm new, I'm a little weird, maybe they should get used to my personality in small bits before I shove it in their face with my clothing choices" phase. It's translated into: "Take pants. Layer shirts. Add blazer. If there is time, choose funky shoes." 

There was not time yesterday morning. And since I haven't figured out how / when to post Friday outfits, you can just assume I'm wearing something very similar, but with trouser jeans instead of of dress pants.

This whole getting dressed thing is tiring.

5 comments:

  1. I find is so much easier to plan outfits in full on winter rather than any other season. I think that this uniform works, at least until you feel comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/Daniella -- uniforms are good for fall-back, till you know just what you want to convey. And your uniform looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're doing pretty well for getting dressed/posting. I love your necklace and that purple top. Maybe pre-make some outfits by hanging/laying them together at the beginning of the week. You can add/remove what works the day of and makes editing a little easier? I know I find myself more inspired or at least pulled together when I try to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same funk. I'm changing up my proportions, but am missing the mark. I fell back on my tried and true the other day aka the uniform.
    oh, well, I guess we can keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I've done the same casual uniform about a hundress times! I can't wait for fall clothes!

    And I think you should just say, "What the hell" and wear what you want! Life's short - dress for it!

    Megan's right about the planning. Put together 5 outfits on Sunday, then just pick and choose for the rest of the week, or play with an outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!