Friday, September 16, 2011

Outerweared up!

Man, these boots are getting a lot of mileage - both in frequency of use and in walking while wearing them! We ran a ton of errands we've been meaning to do for weeks. Now almost every federal department knows we're married and have moved, we just need to mail everything for the provincial government. Ya, I know, we're slow. But I promise, we've written all the thank you cards for wedding presents! And bought the stamps! (But now our little project has stalled because we're l-a-z-y).

I wanted more sleeve coverage than allowed by the sweater, so I threw a long sleeve shirt underneath. I feel pretty "meh" about it, but I loved the outfit when I was all outerweared up!

5 comments:

  1. You aren't slow or I am a snail. I have been married for aheeem almost 9 years and I haven't done all that. Oops. I went with two name though so legally I am OK (or so I tell myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and brown combo! Very chic :)
    The outwear is a great addition as well as those awesome boots! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love your brown sweater and that jacket looks amazingly comfortable and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are pulling off the exact look that I always hope and wish that I could...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great fall look. I really love your coat and those boots are very chic too!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!