Friday, October 7, 2011

Blogging for Breast Cancer Awareness

I know, I know, last year I did BBCA every day last October, and even incorporated a pink dress challenge to make it a little harder. This year, however, because life is, well, up in the air, I am posting BBCA posts on Fridays. Want to join? Contact Melissa of A Working Mom's Closet!

I went understated, since I just wasn't feeling super pink. This outfit needs "something". I didn't wear it with the jacket for the most part, and I did change before I went out for the evening. My favourite part (and those that follow on Twitter will say: "Hey, wait, you wore this on Monday! But it's Friday! Why backlogged posts? I'm outta town...sorry) is the hair.

It did look more angular across my head in real life, but I still like it!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for pink. I'm wishing for ways other than donation (which I did this month!) to support Breast Cancer Awareness, pink just isn't my color. I love your hair! That's so cool. It's my favorite part too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Outfit

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!