Tuesday, October 11, 2011

EBEW - DIY

EBEW: DIY



I almost copped out and did a summary of all my diys rather than actually getting dressed. However, it was Thanksgiving Monday, and I knew I should be thankful for all my clothes, and just not my pajamas. Plus, Scott was having friends over in the evening, and I hate to become THAT wife (as in the slobby one. My jammies are not sexy).

I made 2 articles in this outfit - obviously the knit ones, and altered one - the hem and waistband on the jeans (I think it was Kyla from Blue Collar Catwalk that posted about putting elastic bands in the back of the waistband to prevent the butt gap situation). Sheesh, my shoes and shirt are slackers, not doing anything fun. The hat is a favourite and the sweater, well, it has seen better days (like before it was washed with a red sweater and then bleached during the infestation of 2011), but they are both oh so comfy for a fall day!

4 comments:

  1. thats cool you knitted that! and what fun socks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is such a cute look! I love that you're posing with your pumpkins, and those socks are adorable too. I love the top, it's like a more-than-a-normal t shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable in that hat - it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!