Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Brights / BBCA

Don't worry, I know this is uninspired. For some reason, the idea of having to blog up to and including Saturday is throwing me off. I had a great idea for brights, but then it meant having to come up with a new fall trend. Then I remembered I was also still blogging for breast cancer awareness every Friday, so that put another wrench in my plans. Finally, I was going to have tea with my grandmother, so I decided nothing could be classier than a pink cardigan. Evidently, great minds think alike, as my grandmother was wearing a (brighter) pink cardigan herself. Of course, she'd cleverly paired it with a grey, pink and purple patterned top, so she did best me.

5 comments:

  1. Your pink cardi is super cute, but what I really like are the socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect bright, comfy, casual outfit.:) Fortunately my Fashion Challenge pictures were taken early, because I've been so tired this week I haven't even been able to hit all the participant posts everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with SJ, your pink cardigan is adorable and so are those socks! Feel free to take Saturday off if need be. ;D That's why we left it as "Fall Favorite" so the people who don't post on weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this hot pink cardi on you-tea with your grandmother sounds lovely! You have such a great physique- clothes just look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! And, I love it when people have stylish grandmas. My best friends shops her Grammy's wardrobe all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!