Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hawt

Yesterday was hot. The hottest October day on record, and they've been keeping track of that for at least 140 years. It was just under 90 degrees, so my sister, her little one and I went out to the nearby provincial park for some walking. Since this would be the last outfit I'd be wearing and posting before the Monday cutoff for WendyB's Team Colours, I had to do denim and black, hiking style.


Ok, I just put the heels on for the pictures. The sneakers? Not so Hawt.

2 comments:

  1. You look adorbs in this outfit....the shoes make it pop...sooo nice to see you:)


    Enter my FAB Forever 21 Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, those shorts are the cutest! Why can't I find a pair that fits like that.

    I know what you mean about heat. I wore sleeves today and wish I hadn't. Where is my fall!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!