Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Spice


My favourite fall trend is the combination of orange and wine. I know, you've seen it before, but the spice combination is everywhere.Since they are fall colours, it's not surprising that they're big in the (gasp) fall time. I've styled the outfit for work and for weekend

And  while we're on the subject of pumpkin.... thanks for all the comments on my pumpkins! However, I've got a conundrum maybe you can help me with... what do I next? With Thanksgiving over, and Halloween being on Monday, I'm thinking the pumpkins need to be switched out for something. I'd like something fall-like, and I've missed the boat on finding any nice leaves.

8 comments:

  1. I love the causal outfit, the yellow shoes are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the 2nd outfit! This is a great color combo. Not sure about pumpkin replacement ideas. Maybe some fake leaves from the craft store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love the second outfit! The color palette is fatuous! I love pink and orange mixed together and the yellow shoes with it are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove both outfits! Though my fav is the first. I love the classy scarf and the lacey tights. Maybe leave the pumpkins for a little longer and switch to poisettias for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first outfit too! But the yellow shoes are pretty awesome.

    Re: the pumpkin - I don't know if you want to do some DIY, but you can make some sort of autumn-looking wreath and have that up until Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that first outfit - orange and wine is such a nice colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both outfits, but especially love all the pops of color in the second one!

    Mix and Match Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving these two colors together too! You're looking cozy and chic for fall.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!