Friday, October 14, 2011

Sailing the Ocean Pink - BBCA

It's amazing how one little thing can make such a change! I woke up on the wrong side of the the bed, spent the better part of the morning either yelling at Scott or crying into his shoulder.

And then I got a phone call. The Evil Futon, which had been a lifesaver when our couch was delayed, but was an eyesore / space hog / source of excessive amounts of tension between Scott and I, and between my sister and I, was sold and would be out of my house by 6.



Welcome back, favourite blog picture taking spot!

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright top! Wearing bright colors really makes things so much better :) Glad you sold our futon! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for selling the futon! Sadly this was me, like a year ago. I had a futon, pre-marriage as a "guest bed", and finally sold it. It's great turning something you don't need into cash!

    I love that bright color on you and the scarf? The yellow pops very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, you got rid of the futon and sold it nonetheless!!! and how great is that bright top with the scarf. so cute!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!