Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sick Delay

Remember a couple years ago when I contracted H1N1 the same week I was contemplating getting the shot? My seasonal flu timing was even worse this year. I caught the flu a couple days before the flu shot clinics even opened. While my guilt about using my fear of needles to justify my decision to not get the shot again this year has certainly been assuaged, but the back pain and the headache were a bit extreme yesterday. I spent the day in bed with orange juice, Advil and Futurama. I'm still crazy dehydrated, a bit stiff and probably needing another low key day, but that's just not likely to happen. I will, however, get dressed, so I'll be likely to posting tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Feel better. The flu is nothing to sneeze at. Sending you good healing vibes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! This inspires me to make an appointment for a shot asap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!