Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Inspiration - Motivation = Meh

Here is my inspiration for this outfit.
Pinned from here

Then I had a bad day, and spent most of it indulging in wonderful crafty projects (if my sister didn't read this, I'd tell you the awesome stuff I'm working on for my niece's birthday). The outfit, once I changed out of my sewing clothes late in teh afternoon, only made it this far.


But I liked my hair!!! I need a bit more practice on the execution, but it's a good way to do a basic pony!

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! You did a fine job with your inspiration too. I love purple and your necklace :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration - I see polka dot socks! ♥ I love your hair. It makes me sad that I literally just chopped the back of my hair off again. Your hairstyle looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grey and purple together is a really pretty colour combo on you!

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!