Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Out all day

A friend and I have been saying we'd get together for coffee for years now. While I was in Regina, she was in Dauphin, so we both agreed to meet in Yorkton, a smaller town halfway between. It never happened. We thought once we both moved to Winnipeg, it would be easier, but that was not the case. In fact, of the 7 or 8 times we've planned to meet, I think we've only met twice. However, when we do, we make it worthwhile. Today, we lingered over our coffee for 3 1/2 hours, in a secluded (read: empty) coffee shop with baristas who left us alone (read: left the shop). I tell you, I have the weirdest luck with cashiers and counter attendants.


4 comments:

  1. The funny thing about my best friend and I. We might not see each for a year, but we always pick up right where we left off and never miss a beat. It's nice to sit and chat, with coffee :)

    And those tights are AWESOME! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tights! They really jazz up an outfit. Best friends are truly great when you can pick up any time and still be in sync.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to both Dauphin and Yorkton! My great-grandmother and my great-uncle lived in Yorkton for many years - my dad was born there.

    I love your floral tights!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!