Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This is Halloween!

I'll admit, the chambray shirt was a bit of a red herring in yesterday's post. We went to a TV show themed Halloween party (it was retro TV show, and we justified our costumes by saying it was a show which had been canceled, brought back in movie form, then renewed). Scott's a little mad that I didn't let him go as his first choice of cancelled TV character (Tobias, from Arrested Development, wearing both the never nude shorts and the Blueman Group paint). However, I'm happy with what we went with: Leela and Zoidberg from Futurama


6 comments:

  1. These are great costumes! Couple costumes are the best. Did you see the YouTube video with this song? A guy decorated his house for Halloween to the theme of this song. It is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygod! These are super cool costumes! Whoa, I am so blown away by everyone's creativity. I'm also a Futurama fan, so bonus points from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome costumes! You are perfect as Leela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I know of those characters too, now I see the similarity.

    If I hadn't known, I would have guess a character from Yo Gabba gabba and a Lobster. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever! I love the show so I recognized the characters immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!