Monday, December 5, 2011

Back in Black

 Megan and Keely are back with another challenge - outfits highlighting our neutrals! Monday is black, which is quite easy, especially when it came to weekend wear. I was so tempted to just take this outfit one level more casual with Scott's black sweats, until I remembered I needed to still take a picture. These black skinnies are close enough, though! Why is it that workout clothes and lounge clothes always seem more comfortable when they're black? Too bad they started with the easy colour, now I have to get creative for the rest of the week!



8 comments:

  1. The scarf looks great with the all black. Love your holiday decorations too. Standing in front of the tree for photos makes it so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a very Classy Cara. And that little bell ringing Santa by the tree? Yup I had him too! Oh Canadian Prairie nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo! Hooray for black. I love the addition of the black pattern socks and cozy scarf. The black really helps let you focus on the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, thanks for not wearing sweatpants. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scarf is so much fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your missing black gloves, black belt, and black hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the scarf with the all black.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!