Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas, Christmas time is near

Sunday, we had our first Christmas gathering. My mom's side of the family is so large that it's impossible to get us all together, so we usually take our chances on getting the most people together the weekend or two before Christmas. It was probably our smallest yet, but the fewer number of people means the higher quality of visits. I wasn't sure about this outfit - I usually wear this as a dress, but I'm getting a little old for that. Wearing jeans with a dress is a little odd to me still, but I think I liked it!


10 comments:

  1. This is a great outfit! Love the color combos. The dress can definitely be pulled off as a tunic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Very festive. Love the Christmasy belt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear dresses with jeans all the time. I love the bright colors, even if it "red, white and blue" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way that you wore the red belt with this outfit. It adds a cool BAM of color -- so perfect for Christmastime!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress - the style looks so relaxed. Prefect for family gatherings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute dress. I think it looks great with jeans. I think you could also pull off layering a skirt under it. Yellow/orange/navy would all be great options. The dress has the most adorable print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I really like this outfit- very mod! I've never worn a dress over jeans but it looks great (better for those short clubbing dresses I just can't pull off anymore!) Yay for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY COW!! You're on The Huffington Post!! That's my favorite website. And you're on it. Wow!

    Can I have your autograph, please??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that the dress works are a tunic and the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!