Thursday, December 1, 2011

Link

Somedays I get dressed, and Scott says I'm wearing a certain superheros costume colours. It's probably as close to a compliment that Scott will ever give one of my outfits, so I smile, kiss him, and thank him.

Today, he said I looked like Link from the Zelda franchise. I didn't know whether to be insulted, or take it as the compliment to end all compliments from him.

Four years together and he still baffles me.


Oh, and I should mention that today's outfit is pretty much brought to you from my sister's rejects. Raiding her give away box was pretty much the highlight of my weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Doesn't Link wear green, maybe that's why he said that? Either way, this is a great outfit. Love the scarf/belt. It looks great with the green cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green sweater is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha that does slightly resemble Link's green tunic and belt. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could be a super hero / game winning thing (I've never played Zelda!) I'd be pleased as punch! I love how one woman's trash is your new outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe the combo of green and coppery brown? Boys make the silliest connections sometimes. I have been aptly informed I look like everything from a Nun to a superhero. I just nod and laugh. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha too funny-my man told me I looked like Wonder Woman in my most recent outfit! Let's just smile and take it as a compliment :) I love the belted tunic and yay for sister rejects (I'm going to raid my sister's closet when I see her in a couple of weeks!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!