Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sick Day

I had brilliant plans of getting a stock pile of outfits photographed this weekend in case of sick or busy days. However, I ended up being sick. And since my body does that thing where I only get 2 symptoms at a time, I was super pukey on Monday. No back up posts from the weekend and no outfit to photograph for today. Instead, you get the "bedside view." I've cozied myself on the couch working on my net book (I'm not paid on sick days, but I know I can't leave for Christmas until I've got a couple projects done), an iPad, and crappy daytime peasant vision.


7 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon! Being sick during the holidays is the pits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here in front of my laptop with a cup of warm tea, feeling sick myself. I have sympathy for you, buddy. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that sucks. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Did I get you sick through the Internet? Just kidding... Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better, Cara! I'm finally feeling like I'm over the worst of the sick I've had.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope you feel better soon! There's so much going around right now...you poor thing. :( Hopefully you'll get this behind you so that you can enjoy the upcoming holidays!!

    We just found your blog & we're now following. We would absolutely love for you to visit our blog too. Be sure to enter our Hello Kitty giveaway going on now...it's valued at over $125! Great for yourself or a friend!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!