Thursday, December 15, 2011

Somedays, I just can't take a good picture

I usually take 2-3 pictures and am satisfied. Today, I took 2, then I got into jeans and a cable knit hoodie. A few hours later, I checked the pictures. ugh.



I'm friggin' exhausted again. We had a client meeting that stretched on and on and on through lunch. I think it went well - they let me escape after I'd done my part - but my blood sugar was so low that all I could think when I heard the result was: "So I can go eat my pizza pop now?!?!"

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like this blue and brown mixture. I will have to try that one in the future.

    When I am hungry, I get really grouchy. That does not sound fun being hungry and having to sit through a meeting. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, long work days are the worst!! I literally can NOT take pictures after work or I look like the walking dead. lol I love that mix of blue and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I hear ya. That's why I've been doing the "take pictures first, blog later" thing. That way if the pictures turn out horrible I could always take them again... but sometimes I get lazy and don't bother either...

    That little scarf is so cute. I've been wanting to try that but none of my scarf is small enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is lovely and looks so great paired with the brown... Have a nap. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blue dress, I think that's a great belt. I hate when I've taken pictures, worn an outfit all day and then realized how bad the outfit really was.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!