Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sailing into the unknown

There is a certain concern about writing posts on the day you wear an outfit, and then don't post until a week later. As you write about the struggles of the day, you know that in a week's time, you know the outcome of the problem and you'll either think: "I was so silly to worry" or "I should keep my mouth shut, because sh*t got real".

But it was an intense day, the kind when you wish that dark area under your desk was a bomb shelter. When I got home, I was so ranty, that I was stomping around the apartment. Scott said I looked like Godzilla. I figured it was the first thing that made me smile all day, so I best share it with you!



The jacket is also new - so comfy! It's a sweatshirt material. It makes me feel a little bit like a sailor. It was a super cold day, so the wide legs of the pants were great for layering tights.

5 comments:

  1. I'm feeling a little like Godzilla these days so I will stomp around with you! ;) Love the colour of the sweater- I hope things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love your Godzilla pose!

    Don't worry about when you post, Cara, just keep on doing it! We'll still read (and we'd never know these were late unless you told us). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jacket! I have one that's made out of that kind of material too and it's so comfy!

    I know the feeling on those kind of days. It's ok. Share away, that's what we're here for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jacket is really cute. I know those days. I call them "Yes-Dear" days because the Taller Half knows when I'm Godzilla-ing around it's better not to argue. Hopefully your week is turning around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. I love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!