Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Better in Theory

I've been feeling off about clothing. I can't seem to get inspired. I've been combing Pinterest, and still, nothing. I did find this outfit the other day, and tried to recreate it.

For one, I didn't think I had a mustard scarf (which I found just as I was running out the door). I also didn't have a white trench. But I think the major issue is the skirt is too long to not wear with shoes. Ugh. So tired of having the lack of footwear ruin an outfit.


5 comments:

  1. I think you look beautiful! I absolutely love the color and shape of the skirt. It looks great with that top.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a good job of recreating the look! I love the skirt and the top - great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour of the skirt is phenomenal though but I know what you mean about a great pair of heels just adding the perfect touch! I still can't believe the no-footwear office rule- crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that sounds like a perfect excuse to go shoe shopping. I do love that skirt on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color pairing you pulled together. I think the skirt looks fine. I also like the mix of casual and dressy pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!