Thursday, February 16, 2012

Outfit Recap

Some weeks, I love not taking pictures because it means I don't have to always look picture worthy.

Some weeks, I love not taking pictures because it means I don't have to always crack under the pressure.

Pinspiration found here!
 This outfit was my favourite for the week. It's simple and comfortable, but still pulled together.

Inspired by me!
 This outfit was the favourite among my co-workers. You could tell it was Friday - I was wearing my casual socks. (ugh).

Inspired by me!
 And this outfit makes me laugh - can you get more preppy than khakis, and a sweater over a button down shirt?!?!


5 comments:

  1. Looking back is always instructive. And observing your outfits is always enjoyable. I learn a lot about fashion from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the orange shirt and the rainbow socks - that is such a fun happy outfit! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange outfit is my favorite too. ;o; I think I'm obsessed with all things orange right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the orange and brown-what great colours on you! I've gotten in the habit of accumulating outfit photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three outfits are very cute! Actually, my favorite is the third preppy one. I love how you layered in this outfit and how you mixed different shades of green. Very pretty.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!