Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I came home the other day and saw that Shabby Apple was featuring me on Twitter as a great example of Valentine's day fashion, for wearing this.

Of course, I had to wear the same dress for Valentine's day. Ok, not Valentine's Day, but to be posted on Valentine's day. Last time, I went with brown, this time, I went with black. Naturally, I had to wear it with my black patent leather shoes with red heels.

Hope you are having a great Valentine's day! My goal for the day is to make time to spend with Scott - even if it's only holding hands on the bus!


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the black belt, that is awesome! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured - how cool. You look amazing. Happy V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous look! And perfect for this day. Congats on the attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for being featured! You look fantastic in this dress, hope you have a great v-day!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature. Also that dress is really fabulous. Hope you and Scott get to do a little something today. <3 Happy Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How neat is that feature! Congrats! LOVE this dress- you look smokin hot in red! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! That's the kind of piece that is a standout on its own. Hope you had a good V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely gorgeous dress!!!! Perfection for Valentines! Xo Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!