Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What it's all about

Usually, I browse the fitness section of Pinterest in the evenings, in my jammies, with a salty treat or a spiked beverage. It's a proven tactic for having no effect on my plan to get out of bed 20 minutes early to fit in a quick work out, a plan that rarely sees the light of day.

Monday night, it was my pink monkey pajamas with my University of Manitoba hoodie, a small handful of pistachios and a coke with amaretto. I rolled my eyes at the: "7 Days to get Bootilicious" and ignored the "3 moves for a yummy tummy" promises that we all know don't work. Perhaps I was jaded after a rough day of work, but it seemed to be the only logical thing pinned in that area.

Originally pinned here
Sure, I'm not exactly looking to lose weight, but you can't deny the truth in this poster.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahha, that pretty much sums it up right there! So easy and short to write, but so hard to accomplish sometimes.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes! I try to get 4-5 hrs in at the gym a week (all group exercise classes), I am starting to cook more at home and water- well that's something I could work on... also glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys a spiked beverage after work! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!