Even though I haven't really been blogging, I've been trying to keep reducing my sugar intake. Among the changes made so far:
- Altered my daily smoothie recipe by replacing fruit-flavoured yogurt with plain, and a tablespoon of white sugar with a teaspoon of honey
- Replaced my sugar (and salt) -laden peanut butter with natural
- Drastically reduced sweets consumption at work.
Among the differences I've noticed:
- I only crave sweets for a couple days following a "sweet binge".
- Related, I crave sweets less, but tend to want salty options
- I've been more motivated to ensure I have made a proper breakfast and lunch before I go to bed.