Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tired Academic

It took some convincing for me, but it's time for this jacket to go.

I bought this jacket when Zellers relocated in my hometown. I can't remember the year, but I remember it was Remembrance Day because I grabbed it when I went to buy more flour for the annual perogy making "fest".

But now, it's starting to look a little worn and disheveled. I've already replaced it with a similar style/colour jacket, but I will miss the corduroy! It was so hard to consider giving it away when I found its replacement, but now that I'm comfortably seated in my position within an academic environment, I'm ok with letting the symbol go!


  1. Aww goodbye little jacket! You were loved.

  2. What a lovely pictoral tribute to a good "friend."

  3. Wow, you got a lot of different looks out of one jacket. I know the feeling of needing to get rid of something that was once really amazing. It'll be OK. You got a lot of use out of it and it made you happy--that's what counts. Keep the memories. :)


Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!