As Scott wraps up his work internship this next week and hopefully (mal)adjusts to his unemployed status (I do want to keep him motivated to find a job! Oh, and I'm a terrible wife. I'd never marry me!), I'll be busy making sure he fills his hours with job hunting, resume writing, cleaning.... and of course designing a new website for me.
Naturally, he wants my input. I should be happy about that, but he starts to mention ideas that get me scared to leave the safe confines of a blogger hosted blog for a fully self-hosted custom site with some kind of CMS (content management system) that sounds like a game involving droopy boobs. (Great, remind me not to check my keyword analytics for the next few months).
So naturally, I'm doing what I do best: delegating.
You're my readers, so I want to hear what you think! Answer as many or as few questions as you'd like!
1. What is your favourite way to follow a blog?
2. When you visit a blog (not in a reader) what do you like to see?
3. What are your thoughts on commenting systems?
4. eeep... are you likely to follow a blog when it jumps domains and feeds?
5. What are some pet peeves you have about blog/site designs?
6. What is a blog that really does something well with the design/function?
I'm not so worried about content this time, as much as organization, design and function. I'd love to hear your thoughts!