Monday, November 26, 2012

Adding some interest

Apparently I was a little purple today, or at least so my colleagues told me (tentatively raises hand and waves at K and A). I do love purple, or at least so I assume, given the mass amounts of it in my wardrobe. But it all started with a scarf.


I love this scarf. I bought it to wear with my white dress for my wedding shower / rehearsal dinner and as a wrap for my hair while driving in our convertible to our wedding.

Since then, it's been my experimenting scarf. I wore is as a flower belt once before. Today, it was as a braid.


It's remarkably easy - check it out from the pin! It's the "Round: Fancy Braid" option.

Source: scarves.net via Cara on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to knot a scarf. I should probably learn to tie my scarves more creatively, but I'm so lazy with accessorizing I'm luck if I get one slung on. Still I'll have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool way to tie a scarf! I will definitely need to try that out. I love purple, so this is a great scarf :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this! I watched the tutorial and tried it out. It's super easy and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol someone called me a purple lady the other day. I've been wearing a lot of purple lately apparently :s Love the scarf idea! I'm going to have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I've never seen a braided scarf. I'll have to try that. I love scarves, especially for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!