Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

As I write this post, cozy in my living room, gazing out at the snow covered ground and the tall evergreens lining our street, with only the sounds of my thoughts in the air, I cannot help but think: "This is Christmas"

When it goes live, I will likely be in the warmth of my parents' home, lounging in my jammies with the jolly Christmas music blending with children's giggles, I most certainly will be thinking "No, this is Christmas"

And not long after that, I will be squished around the table, salivating over the wafting smell of my father-in-law's turkey, with a death grip on the cranberry sauce, I will, no doubt, be thinking: "Most definitely, this is Christmas"

Whether your Christmas is filled with snow, laughter or food, may it also be filled with peace, warmth and good health.


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, buddy! Hoping you and Scott enjoy the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture!! Belated Christmas greetings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!